Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 4, If You're Reading This I Feel Sorry For You

Is anybody reading this? If the answer is yes, then I ask you why? Do you really want to continue reading what I'm typing right now at this very moment when you could be doing something better but for whatever reason you're choosing to waste your time by reading this pointless sentence that just seems to keep going and going and going and that this point you really should close this browser and go do something productive unlike me who is inside a small apartment on an old computer typing a blog that no one will ever read just to win a bet.

Well if you got through that you should probably see a doctor. Anyways here's what I had for dinner. A nice greasy pizza. Yum!


http://multicultclassics.blogspot.com/2012/10/10606-political-product-placement-pizza.html

No comments:

Post a Comment