Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 3, Do People Really Do This?

Do some people really take a picture of every meal that they eat.Unless you have OCD, why does it have to be every meal?  I mean what's the point? I'm not a professional chef so I can't make any fantastic looking food. Half the time I just get take out food anyways and that stuff looks as disgusting as it taste.

Speaking of take out food, tonight I had Chinese food. I actually remembered to take the picture before I ate it this time.
chinese takeout

The green stuff is broccoli in case you didn't know. The weird looking stuff is...well I don't know but it tasted okay. My favorite part of this meal was definitely the fortune cookie which read "beware of the future as you will waste your time on pointless activities."

http://suzycantcook.wordpress.com/2006/11/25/suzy-gets-take-out/

No comments:

Post a Comment